The restaurant La Grande Georgette is committed to preserving the environment in order to leave a positive and lasting impact locally:
- Each dish on the menu is prepared with products from local suppliers: mushrooms by Fabienne Spinelli, free-range eggs by Claude Lacroix, mini vegetables by market gardener Benoît Deloffre, etc.
- Daily delivery of fresh and seasonal products, in reasonable quantities, according to needs.
- Combating food waste by using the whole product, in a zero waste approach.
- Raising awareness and training the kitchen brigade to reduce the restaurant's ecological footprint.
- Crockery and glassware from local businesses and artisans: ceramic bowls by Atome Céramique, tasting glasses by Maison Lehmann, knives by Coutellerie Champenoise.
- Vegan and vegetarian menus available on request.
- A wine and champagne list offering a unique choice of more than 1,000 references, including 450 only from the winegrowers and major Champagne Houses.